11.07.2013

Shoe LOVE in 3 Cities

Talk about travelling shoes - Maki Aruga, who is from Japan and lives in NYC, sent us these photos from a series she did on Robert Indiana's LOVE monument.  Thank you, Maki! 

I went to Japan to see my family in mid Oct.  This time I also visited Taipei in Taiwan with my friend.  The three-city photos that I want to show you are Robert Indiana's LOVE Monument with my lovely Aurora Shoes in Tokyo and Taipei and New York!

Maki Aruga


Tokyo


Taipei




New York


Robert Indiana LOVE monument

Where have your Auroras taken YOU?


2 comments:

  1. nice. Find hoem made leather boots and clothes at Gipsy Dharma. For more details visit: http://www.gipsydharma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good..... Tanshoppe is an online shopping sites in India providing all types of leather items and products at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

share this: